Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Master of Chickens



It was sort of like watching an old scruffy has been Kung Fu Master training a revenge seeking delinquent in a badly dubbed Saturday Afternoon TV special. Or Yoda showing moves to his hopeless prodigy. That was my thought when my motorbike passed this bungalow nestled way off the main roads within some very dense foliage. Looks like this guy trains and fights chickens. Not something I advocate, but I have to say his training and set up was amusing. Witness the the ring made of fishing nets. The special area set aside for training. The carefully swept ground. Sort of a dojo that's run a fowl. The master sits as his caged fury waits to inherit some more killer moves. I climbed off my bike struck some senseless conversation with master. Heard a lot of ranting about what he and his chickens do. But as I'm not a betting man, I found it wiser to shoot and then just ride away and leave before some rebel clan of chickens sack and burn the place down. If that were to happen; do I hear a sequel?

No comments:

Post a Comment